Auto Resource Redux

Automatic resource distribution between machines - for RTS like/combat focused gameplay

Overhaul
21 days ago
Logistics Cheats

i [Duplicate] Screen visual pollution

2 months ago

I play with a ton of mods that adds many items and everything I store on the network, kinda sorta resembling a RTS style of play. So the item list clogs up the screen, if it could be sent into a window that we could open with a button, like I or Shift+L or whatever that would clean up the screen.
Maybe you could display items on screen but ones that are trackable, like add a tracking option on the new window to track items on screen.

2 months ago

Yeah would be great, could in theory just add a checkmark on the "set storage limit" for the item that has the visible/hidden and it won't show if its hidden.

personally I added so it wont show items with 0 or less (added or less in case something went wrong and it got a negative value)

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

Duplicate of: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/auto-resource-redux/discussion/65edcd079299d8375b64068f

Please use that thread instead.

And I couldn't "just" add a checkmark to the limit GUI, because that doesn't have a way to make the item visible again. Hiding items with 0 quantity presents its own issues too: in the case of a shortage items will be constantly jumping around, making it impossible to click on an item and being very visually distracting.

This thread has been locked.