Auto Resource Extra Support

This mod collect and distribute most resources automatically, just like play classic RTS game. Don't need tons of belt/inserter/pipe anymore :), hacked to add extra support for mods

Overhaul
1 year, 2 months ago
Logistics Storage Cheats

g UI

1 year, 3 months ago

Where is your UI displayed? I can't find it

1 year, 3 months ago

The default shortcut key "H" can be changed in the settings

1 year, 3 months ago

The default shortcut key "H" can be changed in the settings

Playing PY module will display 21 columns. I want to change the display to only display 3 columns, but I can't find where to change

1 year, 3 months ago

Now the author has not added this function, you may change it in the code.

1 year, 3 months ago

Now the author has not added this function, you may change it in the code.

Is there no code added to display the number of columns?

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

Pressing h toggles the ui, by default it will only display items you have any amount of, if you want to see all items all of the time you can change it under map settings, it should appear in the top left corner, if none of this makes it appear please make a github issue

1 year, 3 months ago

Pressing h toggles the ui, by default it will only display items you have any amount of, if you want to see all items all of the time you can change it under map settings, it should appear in the top left corner, if none of this makes it appear please make a github issue

Playing PY module will display 21 columns. I want to change the display to only display 3 columns, but I can't find where to change

1 year, 3 months ago

I need to display 3 to 5 columns. When using PY module, more than 20 columns will be displayed

1 year, 3 months ago

I need to display 3 to 5 columns. When using PY module, more than 20 columns will be displayed

I have tested with pyanodons, i do not see any issue, please explain the issue in more detail

New response