Amator Phasma's Nuclear

This mod is inspired by "Nuclear Power" by Fatmice and "Uranium Power" by Simdezimon. And, like the both, does this mod expand the production of nuclear fuel cells and the reprocessing of spent fuel cells. With this mod, the start into the atomic age is a bit harder than in the vanilla Factorio and you will need the logic cabling for this mod because you have to control pumps so that your enrichment process can work efficiently. (Without a logic control this process will come to a standstill.)

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Power

g Neptunium oxide

4 years ago

I have nuclear science researched but I have no way to make neptunium oxide pellets. I can request it in chests but there is just no place to make it from. Do you have any ideas for me to look at to try to figure out why?

4 years ago

Neptunium oxide pellets can be obtained from recycling processes and later through a breeding processes.

• Your first Neptunium will come from reprocessing RaCoW (Radio active contaminated waste water).
  • After you found thorium and have researched a bit more you can breeding it from thorium.
  • But it is also a by product of some other recipes.

4 years ago

Thanks for showing me how.

New response