Amator Phasma's Nuclear

This mod is inspired by "Nuclear Power" by Fatmice and "Uranium Power" by Simdezimon. And, like the both, does this mod expand the production of nuclear fuel cells and the reprocessing of spent fuel cells. With this mod, the start into the atomic age is a bit harder than in the vanilla Factorio and you will need the logic cabling for this mod because you have to control pumps so that your enrichment process can work efficiently. (Without a logic control this process will come to a standstill.)

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Power

b Radiation damage bug/feature request?

4 years ago

Items displayed with the "☢️ This item is radioactive" symbol emit damage to the player, which is really cool! It seems that items with lower radioactive damage (example: uranium ore) have priority over items with higher radioactive damage (Uranium fuel cells 4.7%.) effectively allowing you to tank more damage and carry more dangerous substances if you have less dangerous substances on you. Thanks!

4 years ago

Hello,

Yes, this has something to do with my function. The first item found in inventory that is compared to a table of all radioactive items counts. This was written before I decide to categorize into: lower/normal/high radiation.

Thanks for the reminder!
I will change this behavior in the next version so that the highest damage items are compared first.

4 years ago

So I mark this post as a bug, because it is a bug :)

4 years ago

This should now fixed with version 0.17.82 of my library mod

This thread has been locked.