Amator Phasma's Library

First of all: this is a resource and code library for my other mods. It self comes with extended functions for inserter: 1) make it possible that a inserter can handle the 'burnt result inventory' on all machines. 2) burner inserters can leech fuel from pickup and drop target. 3) burner inserters are capable to chain fuel through all burner type machines.

3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b localised

4 years ago

Bug but not Quite a bug.
apm_lib/lib/utils/description.lua:73: in function 'setup'
apm_lib/lib/utils/assembler.lua:86: in function 'update_description'
apm_lib/lib/utils/description.lua:100: in function 'update'
...m_nuclear__/prototypes/integrations/final-overwrites.lua:35: in main chunk

This is possibly occurring due to missing names/descriptions or these being stored in the entity in localised_name localised_description and not the local files. (I was having same type of issue at one stage)

I'm migrating all my stuff over to local anyway but his may be casing issues with other mods too.

4 years ago

Thanks for the report,
I have added a condition in the next version to this function to prevent some problems... hopefully...

An I think all this stuff I made here, will be gone in the future:
As it looks, the "New Tooltips" https://www.factorio.com/blog/post/fff-318 will have all this Information build in, that I gather in this function.

4 years ago

Thanks.

4 years ago

Version 0.17.92 should fix this... because in 0.17.91 (seconds ago) I forgot to check the damn file to commit ....

4 years ago

OMG - I pretty much just did the same thing. Left a flag to true forcing an on configuration change event. One day i'll get to play my mod... sigh

This thread has been locked.