Starfall: Amator Phasma's Modpack Core (Beta) deprecated

Modpack & Overhaul & Configuration & additional Things. - You start on a planet with low and widely separated resources, the environment is harsh, but you have the science and technology on your side to survive and to build a greate factory. You need to explore the planet to find new possibilities, sometimes they fall from the sky...

Overhaul
6 years ago

g Mod to factorio 0.16.35

6 years ago

I wouldn't like to update my factorio, can u upload this mod to factorio 0.16.35?

6 years ago

The lowest dependency is already Factorio version 0.16.36 (latest version) for this mod but if you really want it for Factorio 0.16.35 take this version form here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhan4q55srvp67h/ap_modpack_0.16.41.zip?dl=0

6 years ago

Never mind I can't read without a coffee :D ... Yes take this version in the dropbox link. "wouldn't" IS NOT "would" ::)

6 years ago

relax, np. But there's a new problem, I solved to update factorio to 0.16.36, when then I downloaded your mod and updated every mods too on game show this message:

"fail to load mods:app_modpack/lib/ap_tech_update.lua:59: attempt to index local 'p_technology(a nil value)

Do you have any idea what happen?

6 years ago

I could solve it. I only delete mod_list and mod-config

6 years ago

Yes... At this time my mod requires specific settings of the other mods, I can not overwrite them once they are set, only on the first start if no "mod-settings.dat" is present in the mod folder I can influence the default values. (I will handel such things later...)

New response