Angel's Infinite Ores

Adds infinite ores for the base game, Bobmods, Yuoki Industries, Uranium Power, Nucular, Dark Matter Replicators and the base ores for AngelsRefining. Best used with RSO mod to have infinite ores in the core of regular resource patches. Has config options to change the yield for all infinite resources including oil

Content
3 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

b Has to be disabled with 0.17.47

4 years ago

There's an error message about the icon for infinite coal. I also had to disable Resource Spawner Overhaul, Bob's Libraries, and Alien Biomes; the message sounded like that was linked. Sorry, I lost the message when it quit.

4 years ago

I found the error message:

Error Loading Mods

Failed to load mods: Error while loading entity type "infinite-coal" (resource): Value must be a dictionary in property tree at ROOT.resource.infinite-coal.icons.icon

Modifications: Angel's Infinite Ores > Bob's Functions Library mod > Angel's Infinite Ores > Alien Biomes > Resource Spawner Overhaul

Mods to be disabled:
- angelsinfiniteores
- boblibrary
- angelsinfiniteores
- alien-biomes
- rso-mod

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

i had the same error, but for me it was only the rso mod and angles infinite ores that got listed as conflicting. when update all my other mods and disable the angles mod, i get in to the game.

edit: got it working after doing this https://mods.factorio.com/mod/angelsinfiniteores/discussion/5cf413547bc50c000bcdf76f

4 years ago

^ You're right, that works - although when loading a saved game, all of bob's infinite ores are removed.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

@wwendell, You are right, when you try that you end up with a game that has infinite base game minables (coal, iron, stone, copper) but everything else is just...gone. Making a new game at least gives you full fields of ore, because it doesnt pull inf generation; but that also means its not giving you any bobs ore as infinite. You CAN reactivate all the other mods, as long as you don't activate infinite ores. Not that that helps with your save game, because the last version of inf-ores that works is now obsolete; they changed some library related stuff stuff in the game @ .17.2, and all of bob's stuff have had updates to adjust to that. I had rolled all of that back to keep playing, but yesterday morning's game update (damn you, .17.x experimental!) broke the older versions of bob's library. If you want to keep playing that save, either: keep your fingers crossed Angel has time to update soon (Bob is tied into deveopment. as such, his mods are usually updated almost instantly. as far as I can tell, Angel isn't, and probably has a real life to lead as well.) OR you'll need to roll back your game to .17.45 and then grab
angelsinfiniteores_0.8.4
boblibrary_0.17.1
bobores_0.17.0

the up side is all the past mod releases are hosted on this site, making finding those easy and painless.
Angel, we love you, we love your mods. Please have time to fix us soon!

-update: realized it was bad form to not make sure my advice would work. I had some incorrect stuff, modified this to reflect that.

4 years ago

should be fixed now

4 years ago

thanks!

4 years ago

Thanks!!