Angel's Infinite Ores

Adds infinite ores for the base game, Bobmods, Yuoki Industries, Uranium Power, Nucular, Dark Matter Replicators and the base ores for AngelsRefining. Best used with RSO mod to have infinite ores in the core of regular resource patches. Has config options to change the yield for all infinite resources including oil

Content
4 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

b drills have stopped

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

All drills have stopped running....
Before update to 8.0 all was fine, now there all dead....
Tried putting new drills down, tried different drills, they all stop running claiming output patch is 0/s in the interface, though mouse over says many thinks, but not 0/s

Turning off req for liquid doesnt help...
Here is an image of Mk5 drills kicking out v.v.v. little ore -
https://ibb.co/F4jFkz7

Maybe an interaction with bobs ores ????

5 years ago

I confirm! Not work

5 years ago

Can confirm, all infinite ores seem to require Sulphuric Acid now. Not an interaction with Bob's Ores, I only have default ores.

5 years ago

Man am I glad I checked this page before updating. Adjusting my base to accommodate this change would literally be days of work.

5 years ago

Same here, the yield of all ore patches went down, even the ones i havent even touched yet. All my drills are producing 0/s. im using bobs and RSO too.

5 years ago

ive resorted to using a matter source from creative tools to pump ore onto belts for now....best i can do without reworking everything.....meh...ores are inf so im happy

5 years ago

Download version 0.7.4. and play, it all works.

5 years ago

Can confirm NOT FIXED in 8.1

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

8.2 after playing with MODS options was fixed. Thx

5 years ago

not fixed, my drills stopped, i mine Saphirite. I returned to version 0.7.4

8.2 after playing with MODS options was fixed. Thx