Angel's Infinite Ores

Adds infinite ores for the base game, Bobmods, Yuoki Industries, Uranium Power, Nucular, Dark Matter Replicators and the base ores for AngelsRefining. Best used with RSO mod to have infinite ores in the core of regular resource patches. Has config options to change the yield for all infinite resources including oil

Content
4 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

b Just doesn't work..... at all

6 years ago

Kinda new to this game but still I feel that either something is fundamentally wrong here or something just isn't documented well.

I've placed this mod into the mods folder and it just doesn't do anything. It says its loaded in the in-game menu but upon generating a new world, all the ores still have values and can be depleted. I've looked into the zip file and the only thing I can find resembling a config file is "settings.lua" but that doesn't seem to contain anything about just flat out enabling or disabling the infinite ores, at least not clearly. Regardless, I would imagine the infinite ores are enabled by default anyways right? If so, then its just not working..... I've gotten separate mods to load and work fine. I've searched high and low on a bunch of different newly generated maps and don't see infinite ores anywhere, what's the deal?

6 years ago

Hmmm... I think you might be confused. The ores in the starting area are still finite with this mod, infinite ores only appear out on the discover-able map. You need to explore to find the infinite patches.

6 years ago

Hmmm... I think you might be confused. The ores in the starting area are still finite with this mod, infinite ores only appear out on the discover-able map. You need to explore to find the infinite patches.

As I said, I've searched high and low on quite a few different generated maps, not just the starting area.

6 years ago

From what I've read the newer versions of this mod should have options for your map generation under the Options > Mods menu when you launch the game. (I just updated mine and haven't had a chance to generate a map with it yet though.)