Angel's Infinite Ores

Adds infinite ores for the base game, Bobmods, Yuoki Industries, Uranium Power, Nucular, Dark Matter Replicators and the base ores for AngelsRefining. Best used with RSO mod to have infinite ores in the core of regular resource patches. Has config options to change the yield for all infinite resources including oil

Content
4 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

g Long into game, not enough infinite ore...

7 years ago

I'm 30 hours into my mega base and I have come to the realization that I don't have enough infinite ore patches to achieve my goal. To save starting again and losing all my progress is it possible me to convert an existing patch into an infinite patch? If I can't convert could I simply spawn a patch under my feet and hopefully overwrite it? I really don't want to lose all my progress :(

7 years ago

I managed to find out the command on the wiki, if anyone has any recommendations for improvements I would greatly appreciate it. Although unfortunately now my achievements are disabled :(

/c local surface = game.player.surface;
for y=-2,2 do
for x=-2,2 do
surface.create_entity({name="infinite-iron-ore", amount=5000, position={game.player.position.x+x, game.player.position.y+y}})
end
end

7 years ago

Either change the config in RSO and have the game generate new chunks = new patches, or travel farther out from your start. Else there is only the solution to spawn something in. If you play modded you wont get steam achievements anyway, they are just some icing on the cake.