Angel's Infinite Ores

Adds infinite ores for the base game, Bobmods, Yuoki Industries, Uranium Power, Nucular, Dark Matter Replicators and the base ores for AngelsRefining. Best used with RSO mod to have infinite ores in the core of regular resource patches. Has config options to change the yield for all infinite resources including oil

Content
4 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

g Cannot get to work

7 years ago

Been trying to get it to work for the last hour, but I cannot. Deactivated all other mods, tried it with RSO, tried it without RSO, changed the config file around, deactivated the RSO helper in config and attempted to force the map to ONLY spawn Infinite versions of ores, only to load on a map completely void of any ore. I'm out of ideas on how to make this mod work, any help would be appreciated

7 years ago

You probably havent looked beyond the starting area, RSO has a setting to not spawn infinite ore versions in the starting area, it can be changed in the RSO config but starting area spawning is off by default.

7 years ago

You probably havent looked beyond the starting area, RSO has a setting to not spawn infinite ore versions in the starting area, it can be changed in the RSO config but starting area spawning is off by default.

YOU SIR ARE A LEGEND!! Thank-you.

Honestly this should be written on AIO page in large friendly letters along with "Don't Panic!"

:)

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

I keep getting

"Error in assignID, resource-category with name 'angels-fissure' does not exist." when starting.

No mods installed, fresh steam install, cloud support disabeled.

Have had downloaded all of angels mods and bobs mods and uranium power before resorting to this and nothing is still seemingly letting me get into game menus

My game is effectively rendered unplayable atm.