Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
2 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

b sprite errors

a month ago

The following shows up in my log.

67.100 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 64x64} from ammo-loader/graphics/icon/chest.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {64,0; 32x32} which is out of bounds of the source image.
67.100 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 64x64} from ammo-loader/graphics/icon/chest_b.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {64,0; 32x32} which is out of bounds of the source image.
67.100 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 64x64} from ammo-loader/graphics/icon/chest_r.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {64,0; 32x32} which is out of bounds of the source image.
67.100 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 64x64} from ammo-loader/graphics/icon/chest_y.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {64,0; 32x32} which is out of bounds of the source image.

3 days ago

Thank you for using the mod! And thank you for reporting this!

Unfortunately, I have absolutely zero idea how the graphics side of things work. The sprites in question were provided to me by a graphically skilled fan of the mod to replace the ultra-basic sprites I was originally using. So long as this doesn't start affecting the mod in-game negatively, I'm inclined to leave things as they stand.

Don't hesitate to report any other issues!

New response