Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
2 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

b Unable to recycle

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

炮塔用机器人拆除时,地面会留下弹夹,无法回收,弹夹永远拣不完,除非弹药箱里没弹药。除了弹药,包括煤炭,燃料等等只要用机器人拆除时,地面就有遗留。
中国玩家,用百度翻译交流,不知你能否理解我说的

When the turret is dismantled by robots, there will be magazine clips left on the ground that cannot be retrieved. The magazine clips will never be picked up unless there is no ammunition in the ammunition box. Except for ammunition, including coal, fuel, and so on, as long as they are dismantled by robots, there will be remnants on the ground.

Chinese player, using Baidu Translate for communication, may I ask if you can understand what I'm saying

3 months ago

I can confirm this issue. After dismantling a turret with bots, the loader chests will continue to drop ammo on the ground in the turret's previous location.

3 months ago

Thanks for letting me know!

Could either of you provide me a save file? It helps a lot to expedite finding/fixing the issue. Thanks!

3 months ago

Well, I unfortunately wasn't able to reproduce this bug on my own, but I just released version 1.1.29 that includes a fix I hope will solve the problem. I can't be sure since I have no way to test it, but if the problem is still occurring after updating, upload a save file showing the issue and I'd be happy to take a closer look.

Thanks for using the mod!

3 months ago

I confirm this bug still exist after 1.1.31 update. I reproduce this bug by simply removing the turret from both the player and the robot/repair turret.

3 months ago
3 months ago

Thank you! I was able to troubleshoot the problem thanks to your save file. I just released version 1.1.32 which should fix this issue.

Let me know if you have any more problems!

New response