Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
3 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

b Still losing link

5 months ago

Something is still not working. My current game of K2SE, Ammo Loader just stops feeding some of my furnaces. I'm still early game (very early game if you consider the length of SE) so I'm still in the furnace stage. It would eventually just stop loading, or more accurately stop loading new furnaces I place down.

I would drop some new furnaces and see the AL+ so it's linked. And sometime later (sometimes secs, sometimes mins) it would just not be linked anymore. But not all of the new ones I drop. I do notice that if I build via ghost placer, it would drop out much more frequently. If I place it myself, it'll be 50/50 of it still linked after a few mins. If I place a ghost and let a bot build it, it would increase the likely that it would remain linked.

I have went back to installing version .14. So far, it seems to be working. I will miss seeing the AL+ hover text tho. I was using v1.1.23. Afaik, my previous games AL+ worked as expected (including a warptorio playthrough).

3 months ago

It's an ongoing battle, but I just released 1.1.26 which should reduce the number of situations where entities will be missed significantly.

Let me know if you have more issues!

New response