Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
2 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

b I found a clue on how it's breaking.

7 months ago

I did a test on it. I actually managed to get them to work by picking the burner buildings and turrets back up and putting them down again. If you do that the buildings receive ammo and fuel again, however if you save, shut down the game, and reload it breaks again. I tried resetting a building, saving, and reloading the level without shutting down the game on a hunch and it was still working when I reloaded. That tells me that this issue might start with the initial bootup of the game itself when the mod is being loaded.
I hope this helps somehow.

7 months ago

Has been happening to me too, turrets just stop receiving ammos after a "while", which is based on game relaunching as u said. I hope the author of the mod decides to let us know whats happening, cuz its kind of annoying having to constantly have to go around the base replacing turrets each time

7 months ago

I hope it gets fixed soon too. A large portion of my base setup is pretty reliant on this.

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

-

7 months ago

Real good idea - I wonder if there could be a filered provider chest be made, where the filters are the kinds of buildings I'd like to feed.

Anyway, I have the same like problem - not all of my furnaces and turrets are functioning because of feeding problems.
I hope my savegame helps: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/hvdvjzmv5mjs4z8hnvs9i/Repent-Bio-nyugi.zip?rlkey=117qqeinqnuugogqit871x84j&dl=0

6 months ago
(updated 6 months ago)

After a lot of troubleshooting, I've decided to revert to 1.1.14 and fix things slowly from there. I just uploaded 1.1.19 which is just 1.1.14 with a few bugfixes to make it functional. This appears to have fixed the reported issues in the test games I've tried it on (I tried it on this savegame and it was working).

Let me know if you still have trouble after updating

P.S. Normal69 -- The loader chests already have this function; To the right of the chest GUI for loader chests there is a spot to input custom item filters as a blacklist or whitelist depending on preference. If you need help using this feature feel free to shoot any questions my way

6 months ago
(updated 6 months ago)

After a lot of troubleshooting, I've decided to revert to 1.1.14 and fix things slowly from there. I just uploaded 1.1.19 which is just 1.1.14 with a few bugfixes to make it functional. This appears to have fixed the reported issues in the test games I've tried it on (I tried it on this savegame and it was working).

You are awesome not giving up. Thank you!

Let me know if you still have trouble after updating

I'll definitely will report the performace.

P.S. Normal69 -- The loader chests already have this function; To the right of the chest GUI for loader chests there is a spot to input custom item filters as a blacklist or whitelist depending on preference. If you need help using this feature feel free to shoot any questions my way

Indeed I wasn't exact - I've meant with the filter why would we stop at mere ammo and fuel? :D
When my playthru reaches that level, I'll report if it fills capsule towers and ballistic missiles too.

6 months ago

Missiles β€” possible yes, because it based on ammo turret.
But I don't know about capsules β€” here I'm using the Renai Transportation mod - it works because it's an inserter and we're actually filling the container behind it.
I think any turret variant that is based on the ammo turret prototype or the artillery turret prototype should work with this AL+ chest.

New response