Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
2 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

b not seeing all turrets and dropping ammo on ground

11 months ago

running 1.1.82 with latest mod

Played a game with same version and bobs/angels without any issues

Playing same version with no bobs/angels and only kastorio 2

Ammo Loader worked fine early on. 5 IRL days or so.
I noticed that it was eating all the ammo coming from my assembler and didn't know wtf was going on and noticed that there is ammo on the ground in couple spots

Also, now I walk around my perimeter and some turrets have ammo, some are completely empty. I have a worker chest and a storage chest
worker has like 1000 ammo and says 24 but there's probably 3-4 times that many turrets

tried replacing the ammo loader and same thing
tried turning on debugging to see what is going on and nothing interesting got printed to console

11 months ago

removed end game combat and pretty much all the turrets having an issue are the ones that suddenly disappeared.

it's so weird too. I played with same set of mods a week or 2 ago with the basic difference of removing almost all of bobs/angels and replacing it with krastorio2. didn't have a problem that playthrough (~180ish hours worth)

anyways, turret logistics research from that mod adds some fake inventories that I think were causing this to happen. they are being fed by ammo loader. you look at turret and it has 0 ammo but the fake inventory from end game combat shows 200

New response