Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

b Ammo Loader+ (1.1.9) caused a non-recoverable error

1 year, 11 months ago
(updated 1 year, 11 months ago)

The mod Ammo Loader+ (1.1.9) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event ammo-loader::on_configuration_changed __ammo-loader__/lib/HiddenInserter.lua:24: attempt to call method 'doReturn' (a nil value) stack traceback: __ammo-loader__/lib/HiddenInserter.lua:24: in function 'func' __ammo-loader__/lib/Initializer.lua:53: in function 'doInit' __ammo-loader__/lib/Version.lua:27: in function <__ammo-loader__/lib/Version.lua:23>

1 year, 11 months ago
(updated 1 year, 11 months ago)

This seems to have broken beginning with 1.1.5:

The mod Ammo Loader+ (1.1.5) caused a non-recoverable error.

Error while running event ammo-loader::on_configuration_changed __ammo-loader__/lib/HiddenInserter.lua:24: attempt to call method 'doReturn' (a nil value) stack traceback: __ammo-loader__/lib/HiddenInserter.lua:24: in function 'func' __ammo-loader__/lib/Initializer.lua:53: in function 'doInit' __ammo-loader__/lib/Version.lua:27: in function <__ammo-loader__/lib/Version.lua:23>

1 year, 11 months ago

Save file (BIG save - seablock modpack + few QoL's) https://www.dropbox.com/s/bbnt02xvb4cer0k/al-crash-save.zip?dl=0

1 year, 11 months ago

This may be something to do with having "performance mode" enabled in the save? Downgraded to 1.1.4, disabled that, upgraded to 1.1.9, and it's working.

1 year, 11 months ago

Thanks for reporting this! Indeed it does look like it has something to do with that, though I'm not sure how. The Force lua table appears not to have its metatable set properly at that point for some reason. I just uploaded 1.1.10 with a fix that should work.

Let me know if you have any more issues!

1 year, 11 months ago

Thanks for looking into it so quickly! Greatly appreciated

1 year, 10 months ago

I too have this error in an ongoing game.
It happen when another mod has been updated , i can no longer load my save-file.
Good thing the save is only 3 days old...

1 year, 10 months ago

Let's get that fixed! You're saying that you're still having that error with the latest version?

1 year, 10 months ago

Yes.
Combat Overhaul has been updated , than i wanted to load my save , but the message like in the first post was shown and
Factorio returned to Main-Menue.

1 year, 10 months ago

Hm okay, are you sure the error message is exactly the same? That method is no longer called during on_configuration_changed in the current version of the mod. Are you sure you have version 1.1.12 of the mod?

If you have the current version, do you think you could link me the save file that isn't working so I can take a look at it?

1 year, 10 months ago

I went ahead and uploaded a fix I think might work for you in version 1.1.13. If you still have trouble after updating, I would be more than happy to take a look at your save file to see if I can figure out what's going on.

Let me know if you have any other issues!

1 year, 10 months ago

Thank you for taking your time and trying to fix that errror.
Today i have a lot to do in RL , i will try in the evening-in12 Hours.
Have a nice day...

1 year, 10 months ago

So,with latest version i was able to load my save-no errors !!
Thank you for your work!!!

1 year, 10 months ago

You're welcome! Let me know if you have any other issues!

1 year, 5 months ago

The mod InformaTron (0.2.3) caused a non-recoverable error.

Error while running event informatron::on_gui_click (ID 1)
Error when running interface function ammo-loader.informatron_page_content: Only callable on frame.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__ammo-loader
/lib/gui/Gui.lua:1144: in function 'createForceEntFilterPage'
ammo-loader/lib/gui/Gui.lua:103: in function <ammo-loader/lib/gui/Gui.lua:67>
(...tail calls...)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'call'
informatron/scripts/informatron.lua:127: in function 'display_page'
informatron/scripts/informatron.lua:224: in function 'callback'
informatron/scripts/event.lua:14: in function <informatron/scripts/event.lua:12>

New response