Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

b furnace not load

1 year, 11 months ago

Is it bug or something changed?all of furnace is out of fuel.

1 year, 11 months ago

Try setting the entity filter of the chest with the fuel in it (open the chest and it's on the right side of the GUI). Set it to whitelist and select the furnace you want filled.

I added support for boilers so it could be that all the fuel is being used up. Also make sure burner structures are checked in the mod settings.

If this doesn't work, link me your save file and I'll take a look next chance I get and see if I can figure it out. If the above doesn't fix it, for now you can revert to 1.1.4 which was the previous stable version.

1 year, 11 months ago

i couldnt find why is not working i tried what you said only the gunturret working so maybe is not compatible with mods i have so here is the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/14hsaW_HuWISr8pJhXoLlngZpjbvjvCWM/view?usp=sharing thank you a lot anyway

1 year, 11 months ago

Thanks for the help! I just released 1.1.9 which should fix the issue. It was indeed an incompatibility with Krastorio2, but it should be working now.

Let me know if you have any more trouble after updating!

1 year, 11 months ago

Thank you you are the best!!everythink perfect

New response