Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

b Blacklist/whitelist not save

2 years ago

It seems the whitelist/blacklist (at least for fuel) is not save so when you leave the game and launch it again, you have to set up everything again. I have no idea what can cause this problem.

I also noticed than, on highter speed game level (currently two but my computer can't handle that so around 1.5) the ammo loader seems to stop working for some tower. I have around 1 500 turrets linked according to the chest and some gun tower are still out of ammo. I try to reload the table but it takes several minutes and don't really solve the problem. I try to add more chest but same. I have 2k uranium ammo in my requester ammo loader chest. (I switch to laser defense because of that so that's not the main subject of this repport).

1 year, 11 months ago

The whitelist/blacklist saving problem is addressed in the newest release (1.1.5). I wasn't able to address the game speed issue, but I'll see if I can fix it in the next release. Let me know if you have any more issues!

New response