Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

b Boilers not being fueled

2 years ago

I've just set up a boiler setup at its max for one pump and i cant seems to get the ammo loader to fuel them. I've got fuel burners checked and the tech researched so I am unsure why it cant fuel them.

2 years ago

Actually, this is functioning as intended, though I definitely need to change it.

Before I added features like entity filters to the mod, boilers would eat up so much fuel compared to everything else that other entities ended up being starved occasionally. You were forced to use Loader Chests for boilers even if you'd rather use a belt, because I hadn't yet found a way to limit their fuel type or let users filter them out.

So, I eventually hardcoded boilers as the only entity type that the mod completely ignores, and a few users said they liked the idea a from a balance perspective, so I never changed it. Now, with entity filters, there are much better ways this can be handled by the user, so I'll turn it off in the next update.

Thanks for using the mod, and thanks for your feedback!

2 years ago

thank you then, I have a massive producer for coal and still need to use a belt with inserters lol. I appreciate that that will be changed though!

1 year, 11 months ago

I know it's been a while, but I wanted to let you know that this has finally been changed in the newest release (1.1.5). Feel free to contact me with any other questions!

New response