Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

b Issues with burner machines

3 years ago

I'm doing a K2 + SE run with this on, and I mined a couple burner inserters with this mod on, and the loader chest still loads the spot the burner inserters were, even if I pick up the chest and place it back down. I can provide the save if necessary, though the mod list is quite long XD

3 years ago

It only triggers with burner inserters so far, other burner machines don't seem to have this issue.

3 years ago

Also, whenever a drone from Companion Drones picks up a building that's fuelled by this, the loader doesn't stop loading the tile the building was standing on.

3 years ago

Confirmed to also be an issue when deconstructing with bots

3 years ago

...Inserters continue to place coal into the former location of the ammo box and the coal still gets teleported

3 years ago

I can't turn off my ammo loader D:

2 years ago

Sorry it took me so long to respond!

Yeah, the actual transporting of ammo/fuel is done with invisible inserters. This saves a ton of UPS compared to doing it script-side. Unfortunately, it also means when I make a mistake in my code you end up with situations like this one xD.

If you use the mod reset hotkey (CTRL + Shift + Alt + Backspace by default), it will trigger an orphaned inserter check which will fix your issue temporarily. This check is also performed once every five minutes of game time, so theoretically it should fix itself, though there may be some reason the auto check isn't triggering. Regardless, you can use the hotkey I mentioned for now, and I'll look into the problem with bot deconstruction for a fix.

Thanks for reporting this issue. Let me know if you have any more questions!

New response