Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

g crash on startup

3 years ago

not sure what exactly is going on, but I get this error when I try to launch the game.
Failed to load mods: ammo-loader/prototypes/util.lua:31:attempt to index local 'obj' (a nil value)

stack traceback:
__ammo-loader__prototypes/util.lua:31: in function 'writeToObj'
__ammo-loader__prototypes/util.lua:39: in function 'modidiedEnt'
__ammo-loader__prototypes/recipe.lua:15: in main chunk

[C]: in function 'require'
ammo-loader/data-updates.lua:3: in main chunk

not sure what to make of this, and I refuse to play factorio without this mod XD

3 years ago

figured it out. the new update seems to have broken compatibility with "bob's warfare" which it used to work fine with.

3 years ago

im still trying to go through the mods and find which one breaks it, no luck yet

3 years ago

it wasn't bobs warfare, so idek know anymore

3 years ago

Hi there!

If I had to guess, I'd say you have a mod that removes or renames the vanilla "iron-chest" to something different. In the part of my code where this error is showing up, the mod is trying to copy vanilla entities and modify them to create the loader chests.

I'll see if I can rewrite that part of the code to fall back to some other entity, hopefully avoiding this error in cases where "iron-chest" can't be found.

I'll let you know when I have a fix uploaded!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I just uploaded 1.1.4 with a simple implementation of this fix, though I'm not 100% sure it will fix your problem. I can't seem to reproduce this error, so it's hard for me to test the fix.

Let me know if you still have crashes after updating and I'll take another look!

New response