Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

g Cant figure out how to use fuel loading

3 years ago

my peanut sized brain cant figure out how to fuel my flamethrowers, i have the tech unlocked, how do i use it?

3 years ago

Hi there! Thanks for using the mod!

You should be able to just put flamethrower ammo in an ammo loader chest, and the mod should take care of the rest. Note that flamethrower turrets don't actually use flamethrower ammo, so it doesn't work for them. They have to be hooked directly up to a pipe.

It will, however, work for the player's flamethrower and any vehicle with a flamethrower.

Let me know if you still can't get it working, and I can take a look at your save game to see what the issue is.

3 years ago

Ty for answering.
I wanted to use it for my flamethrower turrets, but it seems that doesnt work, no problem.

Ty for this mod!

3 years ago

You know, now that we're talking about it, that does seem like a feature that falls well within the scope of what this mod should do. I'm not sure why I never thought about adding support for flamethrower turrets, but I'm going to look into adding it in the next version!

I'll let you know here if I'm successful. Let me know if you have any more problems!

New response