Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

b Seems to not work with (some) Krastorio2 Fuels

3 years ago

As the title says, the mod doesn't seem to work with specific Krastorio2 fuels. Perhaps I am missing something but I will try my best to describe the problem.

It works wonderfully with the vanilla burner fuel types, like wood, coal, solid fuel and even coke, a Krastorio2 fuel, but it doesn't work with other types. For example, 'Fuel' which I'll call vehicle fuel or VF to avoid confusion, does not seem to load into locomotives. This is despite other fuel types loading just fine. On personal testing it also seems to not work with biomass, another Krastorio2 fuel. I even looked into informatron to see if AL+ recognizes it, and it seems to be properly listed there.

Any help would be appreciated as like I said, this mod works and has worked for me in the past just fine but it seems to have hit a hiccup now. Thank you kindly for all your hard work!

3 years ago

I have further info that might help; The Krastorio2 VF works with cars, presumably tanks too. Seems despite being eligible to be used in locomotives as well, AL+ doesn't recognize VF as a fuel that can be loaded into them.

3 years ago

Thanks for letting me know about this! I'm sure I'm a little late to help you in your playthrough, but I'll definitely take a look at this for the next update. I'll let you know if I'm able to get it fixed!

3 years ago

No worries. Indeed it is too late for me but I am still happy that my report can help you and others anyways. Your mod was still of great value even with that hiccup.

New response