Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

b Crash with Editor Extensions

3 years ago

Fresh save file, only Ammo Loader and Editor Extensions active. Going into the Editor causes this:

The mod Ammo Loader+ (1.1.1) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event ammo-loader::on_player_gun_inventory_changed (ID 37)
ammo-loader/lib/Handlers.lua:136: attempt to index field 'character' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
ammo-loader/lib/Handlers.lua:136: in function 'func'
ammo-loader/lib/Handlers.lua:52: in function <ammo-loader/lib/Handlers.lua:39>

3 years ago

Same problem here. I tried playing around with the Editor Extended Settings to see if anything affected it but no luck.

3 years ago

Hi guys! Thanks for letting me know about this.

I see what the issue is, definitely an oversight on my part. I'll put a fix together and let you know here once it's uploaded.

Until then, thanks for using my mod and helping me to improve it! I know a lot of people will just give up on the mod at the first sign of trouble, so I'm grateful to you guys for helping me fix it instead. I couldn't do it without you!

3 years ago

I just uploaded 1.1.2 which should fix this. Let me know if you have any more problems!

3 years ago

Thank you for getting to this so quickly! Just downloaded the update and did some quick testing and so far seems to be working great. This mod is darn near a must have for me at this point so very happy you are still actively working on it.

New response