Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

g Mod broken in Factorio 1.1

3 years ago

Not to sound as though I am whining but I was curious if you have any idea how long before an update?

Yes I have found myself heavily depending upon your mod. :-)

And yes I am experimenting with the newest versions of Factorio.

Thanks in advance.

3 years ago

Hi kennethmilller! Thanks for the heads up!

I actually don't keep close tabs on factorio updates anymore, so I wasn't aware 1.1 was already coming out 0_0. I'll update the mod info and do a few quick tests to make sure the mod isn't broken in any obvious way from the changes, then I'll let you know here once I've got the new version uploaded.

As always, let me know if you have any other problems or suggestions, and thanks for using the mod!

3 years ago

I just uploaded mod version 1.1.0 which appears to be working as intended. I still have some bugfixes to do, but this should work in the meantime.

Let me know if you have any more problems!

3 years ago

Thanks for the response.

I am retired but in the day I did do some coding.
It all can get away from you very quickly. Someone always seem to find a bug that I hadn't seen on a holiday or when I was on vacation.

But here I am whining again. :-)

Since I don't have much else to do, Factorio has moved on to 1.1.2 because the other bugs that they initiated.

So if you could take a look at it and bring it up to 1.1.2
I promise I won't bother you until there bug fixing has broken it again. :-(

Thanks in advance.

3 years ago

Hi again! I just uploaded mod version 1.1.1 which seems to be pretty stable in Factorio 1.1.2. It also addresses a few bugs that stopped player characters from receiving ammo correctly.

Let me know if you have any problems after updating!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)
3 years ago

Hi, thanks for the quick response.

I am playing the game through steam.
With that said even though the game is in Beta.
It automatically updated to version 1.1.2

Since I did a small amount of programming when I was younger I'm going to assume and you know where that gets me? That the game is simply looking for the version number.
Since you said it seemed to work in 1.1.1

Anyway, it would be much appreciated if you could take a look once more.

Thanks in advance.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi again,

My version of 1.1.1 was crashing.

Apparently my settings in steam are as follows = 1.1.x-Latest 1.1 Experimental

That would most likely explain why the automatic update. :-)

Thanks in advance.

3 years ago

Hello
I don't know why, but i had disabled "informatron" mod, now its fine for me when i use 1.1.x version

3 years ago

Hi, thanks for the quick response.

I am playing the game through steam.
With that said even though the game is in Beta.
It automatically updated to version 1.1.2

Since I did a small amount of programming when I was younger I'm going to assume and you know where that gets me? That the game is simply looking for the version number.
Since you said it seemed to work in 1.1.1

Hi again!

I don't think the version numbers are an issue here. Factorio only marks a mod as incompatible if it doesn't match the current major version as defined in the mod's info.json. 1.1 is the current major version (the other decimals are minor versions). My test setup is updated to factorio 1.1.2 and shows as fully compatible. My mod's version won't necessarily match Factorio's -- I just happen to use a nomenclature derived from Factorio's, so they are pretty close.

That said, this is probably still a bug I failed to catch during playtesting. It would help me to pinpoint the problem much faster if you would be able to link me a copy of your savegame. If not, perhaps send me a screenshot and I can get a better idea of what may be happening

3 years ago

Hello, if you have dc you can add me
Kubek (Khalcifer)#0277

3 years ago

https://gyazo.com/156fe1459e867d146dba503ea74f6254

Hi once again.

This is a screenshot of the mod's list.

If you want more let me know.

Thanks in advance.

3 years ago

It would help me to pinpoint the problem much faster if you would be able to link me a copy of your savegame.

That wouldn't bother me. It's just I don't know how to upload the file.
I know where the file is.

I assume I would have to have some place on the Internet to temporarily store the file.

Anyway thanks in advance.

3 years ago

I'm not getting the problem loading the mod that you guys are - shows up fine, non-red on my mod screen and loads up fine. I'm assuming you've fully restarted Factorio after you updated? Maybe delete the mod and totally re-install? Unfortunately I haven't been able to play test much since due to crashes with AmmoLoader when Editor Extensions is opened (Ctrl-E).

3 years ago

@kennethmiller I see the issue! You have the informatron mod disabled. My mod requires that one as a dependency, so that's why it's showing up red for you. Enable it and you should be good to go!

The reason I have it as a dependency is because it gives my mod a convenient place to include GUIs that otherwise would clutter the game's HUD. As of right now, there is a tutorial and a screen that allows you to control the priority order of ammo/fuel, with more to come in the future.

Let me know if you have any more issues!

P.S. I recommend Google Drive to link files, just for future reference. It's free and has a desktop app that allows you to create a link from Windows Explorer. Super convenient!

3 years ago

Eureka: :-)

I was at!

I couldn't figure out why I had that mod. Now I know. :-)

I looked into Google drive. But it looks like I would have to figure out how to use it.

Thanks for being patient with an old man.

Thanks once again.

New response