Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

g Train doesn't receive fuel?

3 years ago

Hi! When I have an ammo loader chest placed down, with simple fuel in it, it doesn't send any of it to trains, but it works for cars. I checked the priority list and the fuel is the first in it's category, also nothing is blacklisted (settings are default).
Do you know what do I have to change, so trains can benefit from the ammo loader chest(s)?

3 years ago

Hi Agmut!

Firstly, could you confirm for me that you have train loading enabled in the mod settings (per-map settings)? This is disabled by default for balance reasons, and also because it disrupts a lot of popular train station blueprints.

If it is enabled, then this is more than likely an error on my part in the train loading logic. I'll look into it, but it would help me diagnose the issue much more quickly if you could link me a copy of your savegame on google drive, etc. I'm working on the 1.1 update for the mod right now, so I'll see if I can reproduce the issue while I'm at it. I'll let you know here if I'm able to find a fix.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other problems, and thanks for using the mod!

New response