Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
7 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

b Crash to menu.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

After last update, there is an unrecoverable error that caused a crash to main menu. As far i know it occurs when i try to use belt-sorter mod while ammo loader is active. This message shows up.

Error while running event ammo-loader::on_gui_elem_changed (ID 67)
Only callable on choose-elem-button.
stack traceback:
ammo-loader/lib/gui/Gui.lua:1700: in function 'func'
ammo-loader/lib/Handlers.lua:52: in function <ammo-loader/lib/Handlers.lua:39>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__ammo-loader
/lib/gui/Gui.lua:1700: in function 'func'

3 years ago

I got the same error if i change anything on the Upgrade Planner.

Thx for your help!

https://imgur.com/NZXpNn1

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I get a similiar but not identical (note only callable on switch vs choose-elem-button and the lines 1716 vs 1700) error when trying to pick an icon for the factory planner mod.

Error while running event ammo-loader::on_gui_elem_changed (ID 67)
Only callable on switch.
stack traceback:
ammo-loader/lib/gui/Gui.lua:1716: in function 'func'
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__ammo-loader
/lib/gui/Gui.lua:1716: in function 'func'

Also, when I look in the logistics tab I have an item that shows as 'Unknown key: "entity-name.ammo-loader-range-extender"' that is made from 5 copper plates, 5 steel plates, and 8 iron sticks with a wire reach of 30 and supply area of 8x8 (looking like a default substation). It was available without any research from what I remember.

3 years ago

I'm also getting an issue where my character drops ammo whenever a research is completed.

3 years ago

Yep, same for me except I get it when trying to set a value in a constant combinator (totally un-related to ammunition). For now, I reverted to the prior version.

3 years ago

Hi guys, thanks for using the mod and letting me know about this.

I believe this should be fixed in the new version 1.0.2. Let me know if you still have trouble after updating!

New response