Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

i Allow different fuel priority for differents entities

3 years ago

Perhaps there is this option somewhere but I didn't found it so here I am.
It would be nice to allow the customization of priority order for different entities. rocket fuel is a nice product for a train but is not worth it for furnace, for example. It means you currently have to make huge quantity of rocket fuel (even if not worth it) or let your train run on solid fuel.

3 years ago

Hi again!

I just added this with version 1.0.1. Simply go into the informatron menu (hotkey i by default), and click on "Entity Filters" under the heading "Ammo Loader+". Let me know if you have any more questions after updating!

1 year, 8 months ago

Hello,

We are having an issue with the mod loading player ammo, and I tried to enter the Entity Filters to learn more, but got this error.

The mod InformaTron (0.2.3) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event informatron::on_gui_click (ID 1)
Error when running interface function ammo-loader.informatron_page_content: Only callable on frame.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__ammo-loader
/lib/gui/Gui.lua:1144: in function 'createForceEntFilterPage'
ammo-loader/lib/gui/Gui.lua:103: in function <ammo-loader/lib/gui/Gui.lua:67>
(...tail calls...)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'call'
informatron/scripts/informatron.lua:127: in function 'display_page'
informatron/scripts/informatron.lua:224: in function 'callback'
informatron/scripts/event.lua:14: in function <informatron/scripts/event.lua:12>

1 year, 8 months ago

Hi there! Thanks for using the mod!

Yes, this bug was mentioned in another post and I'm currently working on a fix for it. I expect to have one up by tomorrow.

If you'd like to link me your save file, I could take a look at the player loading ammo problem you're describing while I'm at it, and see if I can figure out what's going on for you. There was a bug like this a while back, but I thought I had squashed it. It's possible that a recent change in either the games API or my code brought it back though.

Either way, I'll let you know once I get to fix up!

New response