Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

b Do not provide fuel to AAI cars

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

if we have any AI car (any type with AI) without fuel - this does not provide fuel elements.
Unusable for AAI.

3 years ago

All of my AI miners and haulers get fuel, in fact, I wish they wouldn't since they give up their fuel before their inventory, causing more ammo loader work refuelling them.

3 years ago

Hi guys, I know this was posted a month ago, but I've been away and I'd like to address this if possible.

@saaadel, I haven't been able to reproduce this bug on my end. If you give me a link to your savegame, I'd be happy to take a closer look at the problem.

@starxplor, If you use the shortcut Shift+e (by default) while hovering over the chest supplying the fuel, you can use the filters to whitelist/blacklist specific entities for loading. Hope that helps!

As always, feel free to let me know if you have any more problems!

3 years ago

I turned it off now , but I can check on the weekend.
But I remember, there were two issues for AAI:
1) if AAI car has been stopped to work (out of fuel), and it is in the range - it does not fuel it. I think I put fuel in the chest after it, so the car stopped before.
2) AAI cars with AAI vehicle fuel are tracked as no fuel, and will be shipped with coal from the chest (trash in the inventory for passing cars)

3 years ago

also, I think it will be better to check a "minimum fuel" signal (if it exists) for cars, to fuel them up to this limit

3 years ago

Hi guys, I know this was posted a month ago, but I've been away and I'd like to address this if possible.

@saaadel, I haven't been able to reproduce this bug on my end. If you give me a link to your savegame, I'd be happy to take a closer look at the problem.

@starxplor, If you use the shortcut Shift+e (by default) while hovering over the chest supplying the fuel, you can use the filters to whitelist/blacklist specific entities for loading. Hope that helps!

As always, feel free to let me know if you have any more problems!

Shift-e has never worked for me, causes a crash. I have since just stopped using AAI for mining because it caused a lot of hassle with ammo loader filling miners and miners filling haulers, so all my coal/omnite was being sent out of base to the haulers, ha!

3 years ago

Shift-e has never worked for me, causes a crash. I have since just stopped using AAI for mining because it caused a lot of hassle with ammo loader filling miners and miners filling haulers, so all my coal/omnite was being sent out of base to the haulers, ha!

Yeah, the Shift-e gui was pretty finicky for a while. I just finished uploading 0.18.21 which follows up on overhauling the GUI code to be more in line with the API changes. It seems to be working now as far as I'm able to test it, only time will tell how it holds up to real world use.

1) if AAI car has been stopped to work (out of fuel), and it is in the range - it does not fuel it. I think I put fuel in the chest after it, so the car stopped before.
2) AAI cars with AAI vehicle fuel are tracked as no fuel, and will be shipped with coal from the chest (trash in the inventory for passing cars)

I believe that (1.) is now fixed. There was an issue where in certain cases, empty chests would hold on to their consumers instead of releasing them, causing both the chest and the entity to stop working basically. It should be resolved in 0.18.21.

As for (2.), I'm not sure if it maybe has been fixed on the AAI side of things or perhaps I'm just not doing it right, but I can't seem to replicate it with the current version of the mod. If you still see it happening, let me know and perhaps link some images if it's not too much trouble. I'll see what I can do to resolve it from my end.

Thanks to both of you for the input. Don't hesitate to let me know if you run into any more issues.

3 years ago

Shift-e still crashes for me. Opening up and even doing nothing but [X] to close the window crashes. Clicking on any filter doesn't seem to work either. I can pick a fuel but it never shows up on the filter if it matters.

https://i.imgur.com/RzhmAMt.png

3 years ago

I just released 1.0.1 with a full GUI rewrite, as well as support for per-entity filters in the informatron menu (hotkey i). Hopefully this will make working with AAI vehicles a lot simpler.

Let me know if you still have any issues!

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

Not working for me. (aai miner + fuel loading)
Try to "whitelist" all "mk1 miner" or even try "blacklist" others...
Also try to feed 1 coal to miner to trigger feading.
Nothing happend =(

Other structures working normally.

//Solved: need to research technology to feed wehicles//

New response