Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

i entity updates in the console: add tick count?

3 years ago

G'day. Ammo Loader rechecking all entities in the background is awesome for fixing issues. It'd be nice to have an idea how long it actually took, though. Right now it prints the start/finish and entity count for me, but it'd be awesome to add the time taken, tick count or converted to human readable. :)

3 years ago

Welcome slippycheeze! Thanks for using the mod!

This is definitely doable. I never considered that end users would care about this sort of thing, but there really isn't any reason I can't add this in. I'm actually working on an update right now, so I'll slip this feature in sneaky-like and let you know when I've uploaded the new version.

In the meantime, if you have any ideas or feature requests, don't hesitate to share them! I love hearing what the players are thinking.

3 years ago

I'm not sure I really care about them. I just think I do right now. ;)

...but, seriously, thank you so much for the mod. it was great to see, and double that because it uses the right tools to implement, eg, putting stuff into other stuff, haha. I'll let you know if anything else pops up but.... seems like it does literally everything I could possible want! Great stuff!

3 years ago

I just uploaded 0.18.15 which includes this feature.

Let me know if you think of anything else!

New response