Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

i Use Logistic Filter on yellow Storage Chests

4 years ago

Hi! Love the mod. I think it'd be a useful feature if the yellow Storage Chests honored the Logistic Filter, so I could have one Storage Chest to receive basic ammo, another for coal, etc. Right now, if the Logistic filter is set, the bots will honor it, but the mod doesn't, and it loads all of the types ammo and items into the chest. I have no idea how feasible this is in the code, though.

Thanks for a great mod!

4 years ago

Hi there! Sorry it took me so long to respond, the mod portal didn't notify me of this thread for some reason.

That's a really good idea that I actually played around with for a while, but ultimately gave up on as it was causing some ammo to be upgraded incorrectly and I couldn't figure out why. I'll take another look at it for the next update though and see if I can put this in!

On a side note, my next goal for the mod is to implement a full ammo filtering system, so certain turrets only get certain ammo, etc. I just can't decide if it should be location based or type based, and how it should work with copy-paste, blueprints, etc, but hopefully I can get those things worked out soon and put that in.

As always, thanks for interest in my mod and let me know if you have any more suggestions!

New response