Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

i New recipe for industrial revolution

4 years ago

We need a new copper or tin based recipe for industrial revolution so it will be useful early instead of 20 hours in.

4 years ago

Good point. I just uploaded a new version where the base loader chest is cheaper, and can be reached with only copper when using Industrial Revolution. I left the recipes for the rest of the chests the same though.

Let me know if you have any more thoughts after updating.

4 years ago

Holy crap that was fast. Thank you for the update.

4 years ago

I don't know how easy it is to customize the research tree just for IR, but I would suggest moving the Fuel Logistic Integration research up the tree a bit. Some time during the bronze age.

4 years ago

Having been playing with IR+AL for the last several days, I ended up turning off the structures for the run entirely, since it would completely ruin the point of IR's whole "pre-electricity age". Though having the burner loader tech behind electricity to smooth the transition seems like a good idea, while also not negating IR.

4 years ago

+AshenSwift that's a good idea. I've been worried about the balance of including burner structures ever since I introduced the feature some months ago. That's why I left it turned off by default. I wonder if the research comes too early in the base game as well...

The problem with trying to balance for IR isn't that it would be hard to code a special tree for it, its that I just haven't played it. I only have a vague idea of how long things take by looking at the mod's code, so I don't know where a good place to put the techs at would be. With some help from you guys and feedback from others, though, I'll give it a try and see if I can find a good balance.

4 years ago

Sure, what can I do to help?

4 years ago

If you'd like add me on discord #5565 and I can ask you some general questions about IR. You can also message me with suggestions as you think of them.

4 years ago

Need the full discord tag to be able to add you, and silentcrim#5565 doesn't work. My tag is ☆Spark#3953

4 years ago

Oh lol my bad, mine is SilentCrim#5565.

4 years ago

Capitalization matters. :)

New response