Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

b crash to title

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hello, your mod gave me this error and crashed my game to the main menu, when I tried to anchor a Spaceship from Space Exploration on a Planet(the spaceship has a requester-ammo-loader-chest on it):

Error while running event ammo-loader::on_nth_tick(3)
ammo-loader/lib/TrackedSlot.lua:560: attempt to index local 'ins' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
ammo-loader/lib/TrackedSlot.lua:560: in function 'registerCons'
ammo-loader/lib/TrackedSlot.lua:666: in function 'setProv'
ammo-loader/lib/TrackedSlot.lua:358: in function 'destroy'
ammo-loader/lib/DB.lua:115: in function <ammo-loader/lib/DB.lua:104>
(...tail calls...)
ammo-loader/lib/TrackedChest.lua:198: in function 'destroy'
ammo-loader/lib/DB.lua:115: in function <ammo-loader/lib/DB.lua:104>
(...tail calls...)
ammo-loader/lib/idQ.lua:103: in function 'pop'
ammo-loader/lib/idQ.lua:114: in function 'cycle'
ammo-loader/lib/Force.lua:447: in function 'tick'
ammo-loader/lib/Force.lua:428: in function 'tickAll'
ammo-loader/lib/Handlers.lua:114: in function <ammo-loader/lib/Handlers.lua:112>

Factorio version: 0.17.60
Ammo Loader+ version: 0.17.49
Space Exploration version: 0.1.134
Hope, this helps

4 years ago

Hi, thanks for taking the time to let me know about this issue. I see you're still running 0.17.49 version of the mod -- I believe this issue was fixed in 0.17.50. Try updating the mod and let me know if you still have trouble

4 years ago

Hello back, I tested it with the new version and the anchoring works now, but now the ammo-loader-chests seem to be incompatible with some turrets from Schall Ammo Turrets and also why are the chests now so tiny?

4 years ago

I just put out an update to fix these issues. I didn't have any trouble with turrets from Schall Ammo Turrets mod. If you still have trouble after updating, send me a link to your save file and I'll take a closer look.

4 years ago

Thanks, everything works now.

New response