Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

a Mod broken in Factorio 0.17.32

5 years ago

Just an announcement to let everyone know that this change in Factorio 0.17.32

For performance reasons inserter pickup/dropoff vectors are now limited to half a chunk or less.

will almost certainly break my mod to some extent. A while back I switched to using hidden inserters to supply turrets instead of scripts. This change greatly improved performance, efficiency, and compatibility, but unfortunately this update means I'll have to revert everything back to using scripts. That will probably take a while due to how extensively the inserters are referenced in the code. I may be able to get a temporary fix up quickly, but it will probably mean a noticeable impact on performance until I get a proper solution in place. I'll try and get a fix up as soon as I can, but I expect it to take a couple of weeks at least.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

5 years ago

Just an announcement to let everyone know that this change in Factorio 0.17.32

For performance reasons inserter pickup/dropoff vectors are now limited to half a chunk or less.

will almost certainly break my mod to some extent. A while back I switched to using hidden inserters to supply turrets instead of scripts. This change greatly improved performance, efficiency, and compatibility, but unfortunately this update means I'll have to revert everything back to using scripts. That will probably take a while due to how extensively the inserters are referenced in the code. I may be able to get a temporary fix up quickly, but it will probably mean a noticeable impact on performance until I get a proper solution in place. I'll try and get a fix up as soon as I can, but I expect it to take a couple of weeks at least.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

No inconvenience whatsoever, thanks for answering this fast. I just tried the version you linked and it works. You're a MVP. As for that issue there, i don't know what to say. It works fine for me, everything works, i deleted the boiler line so my boilers get re-stocked too and it's all fine. I mean, after the update. Now labs work too. Tbh, i'm not using the logistic version as of yet, so i don't know if that has anything to do with that update.

5 years ago

Glad it's still working for you.

I haven't actually tested it, but I was sure that would break my mod. I would love for you to be right though. If it somehow isn't broken that would save me a lot of headache.

5 years ago

Well, you can try it. I'm telling you it works, playing it right now. Items get returned from my inventory, they supply everything... I just started a new game so i'm not sure about logistics yet, but since this works fine, i don't see why it won't work.

5 years ago

Hm strangely you're right, everything appears to be working fine. Not really sure how that can be but I'll take it lol.

5 years ago

Less work to do. :) Again, thanks for the science packs thing and great job with the mod.

New response