Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

g Not working with rampant arsenal turrets anymore

5 years ago

It seems these turrets don't get loaded anymore since one of the recent patches. Not sure if it's like that with other modded turrets too. It worked before you added the new chests but no idea what patch specifically caused this.

5 years ago

Hm thanks for letting me know. I'll see what I can do.

5 years ago

I can second this. It seems that any modded item, whether it's vehicle or otherwise, is no longer being given ammo/fuel. This happens with bio industries dart turrets, any of rampant arsenal's turrets, and anything from the base game that's modified in some way by mods.

5 years ago

I'm having a similar experience as ContagiousLemon; ever since version 0.16.27, I basically haven't been able to use the mod because it just... doesn't do anything. I turned debug on and it constantly returned "Setting up nil provider..." But it doesn't load anything at all unless I revert to the previous version.

5 years ago

Turns out this was caused by me adding the "placeable-off-grid" flag to one of my prototypes... whoops. Should be fixed in the new version.

5 years ago

It's not working for me at all anymore now :p

5 years ago

Oh I just remembered I should tell you: the ammo in turrets wasn't being upgraded before either, only replaced when the turrets ran out.

5 years ago

Hm everything seems to be working fine for me. Would you be able to link me your save file?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Sure, is this ok? https://ufile.io/c33t7
It's a pretty heavily modded save.

5 years ago

Shouldn't be a problem, I used a lot more than that when testing. The only potential incompatibility I see is turret shields, I'll take a closer look after work to see what's up.

In the meantime, make sure you have the mod enabled in the mod options (I added in a check box to enable/disable a while back). I'm sure you do, but just covering the bases.

5 years ago

I went and tried turning off turret shields, but that didn't fix it. And I made sure that box was checked.

5 years ago

Hmm after playing for a while, it eventually said "finished resetting globals" and now all the turrets are getting fed ammo again. I guess the problem's solved then? No idea why it needed so much time though.

5 years ago

I was actually going to ask about that earlier but I got caught up at work. I noticed in the script.dat that the queue to check for valid entities was still really long, meaning the initial check was still ongoing. If all is well, this check should only take a few seconds at most to complete. If the mod setting "New inventory checks per tick" is set too low though, this check can take a lot longer.

Try restoring your mod settings to the default values (from in-game):

Ticks between cycles: 3
Inventories per cycle: 10
Chests per cycle: 1
New inventory checks per tick: 100

This should make the startup check faster as well as improve performance in general. I'll probably take out some of those settings in the next update, since messing with them can cause major problems and the game doesn't seem to update the defaults when I update the mod. There are probably a lot of people having simliar issues.

5 years ago

I went ahead and released a new version with those settings removed (0.16.37).

5 years ago

Everything seems to be in working order :) Thanks for looking into it!

New response