Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

b Angel's Blast Furnaces in Factorisimo 2 factories stop recieving fuel

5 years ago

For some reason, sometimes when I load up a game that has a Factorisimo Factory that contains 1 or more Blast Furnaces, they simply stop reciving fuel. Replacing the furnaces fixes the problem, but with larger factories this is rather annoying. Especially since I don't notice it until the factory's output plummets.

5 years ago

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to let me know about this.

I originally did not plan on supporting mods that use multiple surfaces, but with the direction the mod has taken I think it's time I changed that. It will most likely still require a chest to be in each building though unless I think of something really clever.

I'm shooting for a release this weekend, so I'll see if I can get a fix in for this.

5 years ago

Hi! I'm having a similar problem, sans Angel's. When I initially place the smelters (steel or stone), they get fuel. As soon as I cross back into Nauvis or another "sub-factory" they stop receiving fuel. Took me a while to diagnose... ;-)

Let me try the box in each sub-factory trick. I'll report back. Thanks!

5 years ago

Hmm... No joy. I'm updated as of today, 2018-08-14, with both the mods and 0.16. No errors; it just isn't fueling them.

At least it works on the main planet, so I can still get value from it; I just need to either smelt on the surface or remember to run fuel in like normal. Thanks for a great mod!

5 years ago

Yikes, sorry it took me so long but this should be fixed in the new version. I never intended for the mod to be used on surfaces other than Nauvis; I'm actually surprised it was working for you at all.

The new version has full support for factorissimo2 including accurate range restrictions for entities inside the factories. I'm sure there will be plenty of new bugs though since I changed quite a bit in this version, so let me know if you come across any more problems.

New response