Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

b Fuel Chest Causes Crash with Solid Fuel

6 years ago

If i try to use Solid Fuel in the fuel loading chest the game crashes with a pop up window saying the mod returned a "nil" value. I'm using version 16.23 of this mod with the lastest update of Factorio at time of posting.

6 years ago

This also applies to the various versions of coal offered by Angel's mod such as Coke, Crushed coal and Carbon.

6 years ago

Hm thanks for taking the time to report the bug. I'll have to take a serious look at the fuel chest logic to see what's causing the problem, so unfortunately I probably won't be able to fix it until this weekend.

Version 0.16.24 is out, but it probably won't fix this bug (though it's worth a try). I'll post a reply when I have a fix uploaded.

6 years ago

Unfortunately, I cannot seem to reproduce this bug on 0.16.24; all solid fuels and angel's fuels are working fine for me. Could you link me your save file so I can get a better idea of what you're experiencing?

New response