Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

b Crash on game load

6 years ago

So my game crashed when added, I'm using Bobs, and a whole host of other mods can list all of them if needed. http://prntscr.com/j35041 Heres the pic of what it said. If you need anything else from me let me know.

6 years ago

I had a crash once, and I have no idea if it's thee same crash as yours but if the auto-loader chest has multiple types of ammo in it, and you have the input blocked (the red squares) or it's completely full and tries to upgrade the ammo it can crash. Try taking some ammo out of the chest or stop limiting how much ammo goes in for awhile.

6 years ago

This mode is very uncomfortable. If u using this mode, don't upgrade your mode until end of your saved game. or change all of your turret to laser and just off this mode.

6 years ago

I hadnt add the chest yet, I had just added the mod to a save when this happen. What mode?

6 years ago

Then I have no idea what the problem is, sorry. Not good enough at programming to know how to fix that.

6 years ago

This appears to be a bug caused by my code calling can_set_stack on a qualifying inventory with zero slots. Most likely a mod incompatibility (no vanilla inventory I'm aware of has 0 slots), though I can't reproduce the error on my system.

Never fear though, I'm working on a new version now and I'll include a fix I think will work. It would, however, help if you could link me the save file so I could verify that my fix works. I'll have my new version up by the end of the weekend.

New response