Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

g It's not loading ammo but create ammo

6 years ago

Assume that there's 100 gun turret and 1 Ammo Loader Chest. and if i insert 1 Ammo in Chest, All turret get 5 Ammo. so i can get 500 ammo FREELY.

6 years ago

Same problem... put 1 ammo in the box. But all 10 of my turrets have 5 ammo in them... :/ Love the mod, but this is WAY over powered lol.

6 years ago

Hi there, thanks for your interest in my mod. Sorry for the late reply, I don't play Factorio often anymore and it's easy to forget to check this board since there's no auto-notify feature. I still plan to support the mod, though updates will come less regularly (as you're probably well aware). I'll probably do a forum post for it so people can actually contact me.

Anyway yeah, I'm aware of this bug now and am working on a fix. I'll have something up by the end of the weekend.

New response