Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

i Turret Fill Reach

6 years ago

Hi, First off love the mod. Used to use MacroManaged Turrets back in 0.14.x but it hasn't updated and this is a great replacement! I do have one question, and that is do you plan on adding a max distance (with config option as I know some people like entire map range)? I feel that the current implementation is a bit over powered as it reaches the entire map. I run a very large map around a giant lake, and guns are cheaper to use then lasers, so this mod helps keep them filled, but it makes it a little too easy. I still want to make trains go out and re-fill the guns at key points.

Any way, thanks again for the awesome mod :D

6 years ago

Yeah i thought about doing that a while back, but there was no demand for it. Everyone said they preferred the infinite range. I'll see about putting that option in the next version though, working on it now.

6 years ago

hi, thanks for that Mod! Really needed that.

but i also think its too easy. Maybe there is a way to choose if its for the whole map or just a little area around the chest in the next version. :)

6 years ago

Not tried it yet, as the unlimited range seems to make things too easy. A configurable max distance would be good, then you would have to build multiple to supply a whole network. Also, rather than put a requester chest next to it, can you add it to the logistic network ?
Z

6 years ago

Thats a fair point. I'm actually awful at this game so I forget that this might make things too easy for others.

I did try to implement the max distance before, but ended up focusing on optimization and honestly forgot about that feature. I'll see if I can get it into the next version, along with the logistics slots.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I'm not very familiar with LUA as a language, but could you just add this to the checkAllEntities function ?

find_entities_filtered{area = {{-10, -10}, {10, 10}}

with maybe some configurable variables in there to set the limit ?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Ok, ignore that, was a silly suggestion. You need to spiral out from the chest

I'm not very familiar with LUA as a language, but could you just add this to the checkAllEntities function ?
find_entities_filtered{area = {{-10, -10}, {10, 10}}
with maybe some configurable variables in there to set the limit ?
itself..

6 years ago

This feature is implemented in the new version.

New response