Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

g Desync in Multiplayer

7 years ago

When one of the friends I play with deconstructs a turret, he gets a desync. It's consistent. Can you fix this? We can send you reports if needed.

7 years ago

I'll take a look at it, I made the mod for personal use and as such used some bad-practice-shortcuts that make the mod multiplayer incompatible, however I'll see what I can do.

The main reason I didn't make it multiplayer in the first place is because I don't have anyone willing to join a game with me for bug testing purposes, so I'm mainly reliant on bug reports to know that anything's broken. This makes the feedback loop take a lot longer in general. If you know anyone willing to lobby with me while I troubleshoot, it would be a big help.

7 years ago

Nevermind, just found out that I can multiplayer with myself on 2 separate clients and now I'm not even sure the universe exists, so I'll have an update out soon.

7 years ago

Thanks for looking at it! I guess it's then gonna be updated for 0.15 aswell?

New response