|Created:||1 year, 4 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.17.0 (2 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.17|
Instead of using one combinator to get the minimum value of a network, one to get the game time, then some to do some other arithmetic with it, I decided to make one combinator that can do it all!
Please give any feedback on balancing (technology costs, recipe costs, adding different tiers?)
Any help in creating better graphics is appreciated.
Please share how you are using this in the discussion section.
If you like this mod I can highly recommend my mod "Visual Signals": https://mods.factorio.com/mods/zomis/visual-signals
- Basic arithmetic (add, subtract, multiply, divide, modulo)
- Get the minimum/maximum signal from a network
- Get the average value of all signals in a network
- Can read entity values (either from self or from neighbor at top/left/right/bottom) - including the number of rocket parts in a rocket silo!
- Can read surface values
- Can read values from current force (including all bonuses)
- Can read value from neighboring circuit network
- If-statements and comparing values
- Can read value from either current iteration or previous iteration (allows advanced things like checking if value changes or to find out how a value changes over time, also useful to store variables for re-use)
- Written with (somewhat) clean code that makes it easy to add more features
Possible future features:
- Functions for handling entire circuit networks (filter, combine, map each value...)
- Add support for localization
- More documentation / better GUI
- Update for Factorio 0.17
- Fix some possible bugs
random function to produce a random value within a range
- Add functions for bitwise operations to numbers
- Add remote interface for other mods to add new functions themselves
- Fix bug with boundary check not preventing 0 as signal index