|Created:||1 year, 10 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.17.0 (a month ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.15 - 0.17|
Enables players to connect their circuit networks to a "GUI Signal Display" which allows them to keep track of circuit networks in the GUI at any time. Support for showing and hiding individual circuit networks.
You might also like my mod What is missing
How to use:
- Research "Visual Signals"
- Build a "GUI Signal Display" and place it on the map
- Connect the GUI Signal Display to a circuit network
Originally based on the mod CircuitsUI by Fumelgo but massively modified to become a mod on its own.
- Update for Factorio 0.17
- Fix bug with opening GUI when there are no GUI Signal Displays on the map (GitHub issue #31)
- Make popup GUI more dynamic size
- Print title for GUI Signal Display when clicking on it (Thanks to new Factorio Lua API)
- Use Factorio version 0.16
- Fix a bug that caused problems with removing a GUI Signal Display and then placing one again
- Label for the signals will no longer scroll away (You will need to toggle "Show" off and on first for this to work)
- Also show both red and green networks in the bigger GUI
- Made it possible to have both red and green signals connected at the same time. They will be shown side-by-side with red first, then green. (Previously the mod would prioritize the red network and only show that if there was also a green network connected)
- Placed show/hide checkbox on left side and removed the label
- Code style improvements
- Fixed bug with Multiplayer games. Multiplayer games should now be supported fully
- Reduced the cost for research and building it to make it more usable early-/midgame