Advanced Chemical Plant K2

by tshakah

Ports the advanced chemical plant from Krastorio to vanilla, with vanilla-esque balance

Content
4 months ago
Fluids

g nice mod!

1 year, 8 months ago

I'd love to see you make other mods like this one, as many of Krastorio's graphics are pretty amazing!

1 year, 4 months ago

Mod Request
Is it possible to add a tank from k2?

11 months ago

I can look into adding a K2 tank. I'm not actually familiar with K2 (I just love its graphics), so not sure how feasible porting a vehicle would be

11 months ago

I'd love to see you make other mods like this one, as many of Krastorio's graphics are pretty amazing!

I've started a K2 playthrough, both for kicks and to see what other buildings/graphics it has that would be good to port

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

what other buildings/graphics it has that would be good to port

O cool!
Beside already ported things personaly I like "black" inserters and K2's equipment. Like portable nuclear reactor, better batteries and maybe laser defences (but with vanila power drow balance) etc. Also extra egines for tanks/trains are good (and K2 Tank that you discused up in thread will not work without them beacuse it is VERY slow by default).

Aditionaly you might look on K2 furnace, but I like SE's "Industrial furnace" more (yes it's slover but same amount of modules and not so huge as K2's — vell it may be a minus with vanila beacon balance, so I would recomend this mod https://mods.factorio.com/mod/wret-beacon-rebalance-mod for your better factorio expirience)

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

A few people seem to want the K2 furnace. I've been using the megafurnace in another playthrough, so haven't needed another advanced furnace (yet...?)

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

Although I have added the K2 furnace to a WIP ore processing mod I'm making, so I'm open to just making it a standalone mod

The megafurnace feels non cheaty compared to advanced furnaces, but k2 furnace is bigger and can have more beacons, so you´ll end up with a trade off.

New response