Carbon

by ElAdamo

Hydrocarbons go in, hydrocarbons come out. You can't explain that.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0
Fluids

g description feedback...

4 years ago

...it'd be very nice if you would clarify if the new resource is (a) mined like ore/oil, or (b) just part of a production chain that is fairly fundamental to your factory.

One of these is a hard "new game", one is a soft "rebuild everything" new game, and it'd be nice to know. :)

4 years ago

Just open in-game console and paste in this. Will spawn a big square array of gas fields under your player.

/c for y=0,20 do
for x=0,20 do
game.player.surface.create_entity({name="adamo-carbon-natural-gas", amount=100000, position={game.player.position.x+x7-7, game.player.position.y+y7-7}})
end
end

4 years ago

...it'd be very nice if you would clarify if the new resource is (a) mined like ore/oil, or (b) just part of a production chain that is fairly fundamental to your factory.

One of these is a hard "new game", one is a soft "rebuild everything" new game, and it'd be nice to know. :)

OK, so what you're saying is that when I say "resource" not everyone automatically realizes I mean resource as in a mined resource in the game, they think it might also mean "item", for example. Roger that! Thanks.

4 years ago

well, me, at least. :) I don't claim to be bright, but I like to imagine that I'm not alone in that confusion.

The confusion is more "resource you dig up" vs "resource that is produced from something else", like the difference between iron ore to iron plate vs iron plate to steel, but yeah.

the new description is clear, and tells me exactly what is going to happen. thank you.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

For sure, I appreciate useful feedback. Thanks.

New response