AAI Industry

The industry part of Advanced Autonomous Industries. Adds motors, powered offshore pumps, burner labs, and more. Alters tech and recipes. Additional features will be added gradually. Other AAI mods are not required.

Content
4 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Fuel Processor

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Due to stack limit (and I think recipe limits(?)) the fuel processor cannot output more than "200" fuel units at any one time, even with more output slots.

Yuoki adds in a few "end-game" fuel that generates 300+ and 1000 fuel units.

I suggest adding a filter that checks if the generated amount is > 200, then don't generate that recipe.

Edit:
1) its really 1053 units, i found out how the recipes were being generated.
2) i noticed it didn't check the "stack input" limit either. So the amount required may end up being more than fits in a stack.

6 years ago

I modified line 54 onward with these checks:

if (recipe_out <= data.raw.item["vehicle-fuel"].stack_size) and (recipe_in <= item.stack_size) then
          data:extend({ recipe })
          data_util.recipe_require_tech(recipe.name, "fuel-processing")
      end

If you think there is a better way to implement these checks, then feel free :) But this successfully removed the 2 yuoki recipes from the fuel processor that would have generated 300+ and 1000+ fuel units and thus not stack. I was unable to check the stack_in portion but I figured it would be good to include as well.

6 years ago

Haha I can't edit the 2nd text box anymore, but basically (prototypes/recipe/recipe-vehicle-fuel.lua) was the file.