- Changes starting crash sequence extra items to be restricted if items are disabled by other mods.
- Shipwreck pieces now give guaranteed resources instead of chances.
- Allowed productivity for new crude oil processing recipe.
- Basic oil processing is improved but requires water and only returns petroleum.
- Advanced oil processing is worse for petroleum but better for light oil.
- A new Crude oil processing is faster and mainly returns heavy oil.
- Changes to logistic science packs are conditional on the recipe being close to the vanilla recipe (not altered by bobs).
- Changed utility science pack recipe to output 5 science packs with a craft time of 35s (same number of packs per second as vanilla).
- Fixes the burner turbine generator had accidently become 100% effective, reduced to 95% effectivity.
- Added extra conditional checks to some functions that add tech prerequisites.
- Decreased effective cost of logistic science pack. Uses more transport belt but outputs 2 packs.
- Decreased effective cost of utility science pack. Uses more processing units but outputs 4 packs.
- Added logistic science pack cost to filter inserters tech.
- Updated some compatibility code relating to steam power for bobs mods.
- Improved support for entities being built via script.
- Decreased Assembling machine 2 electronic circuit cost.
- Assembling machine 3 requires electric engine units instead of electric motors.
- Steam turbine require electric motors but less copper and gears.
- Increased concrete and steel wall resistances, decreased health (overall durability improvement).
- Fixed that electric engine tech did not require engine tech.
- Updated pollution emissions to new format.
- Assembling machine 2 and 3 require steel plate instead of iron gear wheels.
- Compatibility patch for other mods that add toolbelt infinite tiers.
- Compatibility patch for other mods that add toolbelt tiers.
- Added 6 tiers of toolbelt tech for a total of +30 inventory slots.
- Fixed changelog formatting
- Fixed crash with starting... crash sequence.
- Minor change to migration code.
- Reduced stone brick requirement for steel and electric furnaces.
- Updated for Factorio 0.17.35
- Increased stone resource generation.
- Fixed that at lamp didn't require glass. Circuit requirement removed.
- Fixed that the first tier of bobs boilers didn't require MK1 boilers after one of the tech changed names.
- Changed glass stack size to 100
- Moved productivity-allow statements to final data step so that bobs mods modules won't ignore some intermediates.
- Fixed yellow transport belt being available in basic logistics if bobs basic belts are installed.
- Changed a function to work with Angels mods.
- Better bobs support. Support for multi-layered icons
- Added Sand and Glass.
- Reduced iron cost for motors.
- Cheaper inserters and belts.
- Updated support for bobs/angels.
- Updated to new pollution spec.
- Added missing technology descriptions.
- Changed the shipwreck collision settings to not interfere with RSO resource spawning.
- Fixed that some damage to the burner generator was unrepairable.
- Updated for Factorio 0.17.
- New textures for stone and spiked steel walls.
- A few minor recipe tweaks.
- Support for Bobs transport overhaul and steam power tiers.
- Updated offshore pump to new prototype spec.
- Updated for Factorio 0.16.
- Crash sequence is now a config option.
- Spiked Steel Walls that reflect damage have been added.
- Fixed electric engine lubricant requirement.
- AAI intermediates can now use productivity modules.
- Other mods can now disable the crash sequence (see forum thread).
- v0.1.11: Fixed broken assembling machine 1 recipe.
- Added Vehicle Fuel and Fuel Processor
- Changed motor and engine icons to increase distinctiveness.
- BOOM. Game starts with a crash landing.
- Burner Turbine is now lower priority power output.
- Removed tech lock on Unit Remote Controller.
- Fixed "Basic Logistics" tech name.
- Fixed expensive Electric Motor recipe.
- Fixed broken motor recipe.