AAI Industry

The industry part of Advanced Autonomous Industries. Adds motors, powered offshore pumps, burner labs, and more. Alters tech and recipes. Additional features will be added gradually. Other AAI mods are not required.

Content
4 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Thought on recipes difficulty

6 years ago

As for now the mod define a lot of recipe modifications compared to the base game and here my thought:

• Science packs 1 should keep their original cost for normal recipe difficulty
  • Transport Belts and Burner inserter are a pain to craft with the motor, maybe the motor recipe could give 2 and be twice the price for expensive recipe difficulty .
  • Why does the Inserter depends on the Burner inserter ?
  • Never seen electronics on stone before ..., so why doing it ?
6 years ago

Except changing the SP1 cost, to other points are exactly why I'm using this mod.

6 years ago

Truth be told I like this mod my only problem with it is the tech cost for assembly machines when your running an angel/bob campaign cause ya cant make a processing unit equivalent till blue science. and you want it on the tier 3 assembly machine when they dont add them till tier 5 please add a check for bobs/angels till then i guess ill be skipping this

@Thaui https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Dvg7DhCtg hahahaha there ya go electronics on SLATE.

6 years ago

@TatsuZZMage whoao ... This is really a vintage peace of tech ...