AAI Industry

The industry part of Advanced Autonomous Industries. Adds motors, powered offshore pumps, burner labs, and more. Alters tech and recipes. Additional features will be added gradually. Other AAI mods are not required.

Content
4 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i Ideas

6 years ago

Hi Earendel
How u looking to idea to give to assmblers, inserters, mining drills,pumpjacks turrets and another machines their own intermediate parts, and on an equal basis with already existing motor

Inserters:
1) Inserter frame
2) Inserter arm - with 2 parts
3) Inserter claw

Assembler:
1) Matter Input
2) Matter Output
3) Assembling arms
4) Assembler frame

Chemical plants and etc
1) Fluid input
2) Fluid output
3) Processing tank

Turrets
1) Turret frame
2) Turret brain
4) Turret rotator
5) Special part for turret specialization - bullet turret, flame turret, sniper turret, laser turret

6 years ago

I'd be wary of pushing the costs into the 2x/3x with all of these additions. That could totally be awesome for some folks (like me) but not others.

6 years ago

Everyone is free to choose, to play with this or not

6 years ago

I do quite like the idea, but one thing I'm wary of is the number of ingredients per recipe. If it's too high then early assembling machines can't make it.

6 years ago

Also be wary, ie in minecraft, that road leads down the path of microcrafting hell. I feel like the amount of complexity added with the current version of motors and electrical motors is a nice amount, but more on top could become particularly nasty (Esp early-game assembling machines) and ie marathon types of world.

6 years ago

It sounds good though.

Mabey add this as an option (with expensive recipe mode).

6 years ago

Well, there are expensive recipes but then there are complicated recipes. Adding new intermediates would be the latter. Could probably do it with settings though?